Planning and organizing a wedding can quickly become confusing and overwhelming. Download these Calgary Wedding Planning resources to make your wedding day planning a breeze and know for certain that you have everything covered.
Note: Use Adobe Reader (download here if you don’t have it) to view and print off these resource documents.
1. The Bride’s Checklist – If you are the bride this one is for you:
2. Budget Manager – Set your budgets as soon as possible utilizing this budget manager then stick to it:
3. Catering Checklist – You won’t forget a thing when you speak to your caterer using this checklist:
4. The Details Checklist – Whatever you do don’t forget these important details:
5. Flowers – Personal, ceremony and reception flowers are all covered here:
6. Photography Checklist – Ensure you and your photographer know which images are important to you early in the day , during the ceremony and at the reception:
7. The Planning Timetable – Know what to plan and how far ahead you should plan with this planning time table:
8. The Reception Checklist – Use this handy reception check list to ensure your choice of venue meets your criteria:
9. Reception Timeline – This reception timeline will ensure your event runs smoothly:
10. The Wedding Day Contact Directory – Have all of your wedding day contacts in once place with this helpful directory:
I hope you find these resources helpful. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to use contact-us via our contact page.